Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bout time.

Bout time for a new, real update, eh?!

Well John got back from Seattle. I asked him when he got back home (at 2 am) if he wanted more room and that the other room was open to sleep in. Worth a try right? Ha. So all is back to normal now here.

Jude is getting huge! He eats like he's starving every time, toddling around, and loving life, as usual. Happiest kid I've ever seen. It's nuts. John wakes up singing his funny songs, Jude wakes up with stories to tell, and I just...wake up. Usually a bit tired :) But he waves "bye or hi" just about all day long, gives hugs and kisses, and is just funny. I'd say just today, Thursday September 22, he's really taken off with walking. He held on to something, let go himself (without encouragement) and then walked to something. Or face plant. It varies. Ha. I bet within the week he'll be a pro. You know, after many bruises. Oh we have 7 teeth! 4 on bottom and 3 up top!

School and work are going. It's stupid at times but I can see the finish line and that graduation stage. It's so close. Can't wait for Jan where I only have to drive to Umsl ONCE a week. Then NEVER again....sigh. Here's the latest!

Having a great time, as always, with buddy Eli!
Peek-a-boo
Check out this wheel!
Loves swinging.
My outfit is Scarrrry! Glows in the dark!
:)
Right, my ham. Just enjoying the bath.
Really, Uma will let him do anything to her. Such a great dog :)
...Are those MY thighs!?!
Missed daddy in Seattle. Glad he's home!
Love my Uma dog!
Look at Uma's eyes! HAH! She's such a great dog. Let's Jude do whatever!
Always fun with Eli!
Poor dog :)

Wig. Doesn't it look like he's wearing a wig?

After this picture, you're probably thinking "he's the happiest thing" Well he is, but he's also camera trained :)

Now I should be good for another week right? Did that satisfy you?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment