Friday, July 8, 2011

Mandarin Garden!

Remember how I thought Jude may come out Chinese because of all the Mandarin Garden we ate while I was pregnant...I think back, I think he did! Take a look!


I think he was little here. It's in the December book so around 2 months. Wow how he's changed.

Anyways, he's been pretty cute this week. We were busy. Met John, Andrew, Rachel and Eli for lunch at Mandarin Garden. The two boys (little ones that is) are soo cute together. They immediately start flapping their arms and talking to eachother. So sweet! Jude also got his second Mohawk this week. I did it early when he was real little but can't find that picture. Anyways here goes!



TWO top teeth. I guess better to just get it over with at the same time....?
SO serious looking at babytv. MOHAWK

This is how he looked when I went to get him from his nap. Wish I woke up like this...(bet John does too!) ha.
Ladies and men.
Men.

He likes to roll all around the great room :)

Now for my "Changing throughout the months..." to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment