Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It has been awhile...

Well not much new here. Maybe that's why I don't have much to share. Just the other day, I notice Jude has popped those two top teeth. At the same time. Poor baby. Ouch. He can move in a circle by himself, scoot backwards, stand alone holding on to things, almost pull up, and sorta army crawl forward now. Sad. My sit and play baby will be on the move before I know it :( Lol. He celebrated his 8 month birthday with fireworks. We really went all out :)

Happy 8th month to my crab!

ThIS is how a woman bbq's in the rain....just saying.
Ran the wrong way for protection from the rain...
Just chilling outside while we played Bolo
Best Bud Uma.
Such cuties! Happy 4th!
Jude welcomes Eli with a great helllllooooo.
Tug O War. Uma won.

No comments:

Post a Comment