Friday, August 26, 2011

Aug 26 -first day of the end.

John likes to encourage me with sayings throughout this hard time. Stuff like "It's the start of the end!" Ha whatever that means :) I guess he's right though. I will never go back to school in August again! This is literally the start of the end. Okay, he's right :) Once I'm done with this intern, I'm completely done. Had my first day today! It was hard but good. We all survived just fine! Jude could care less that I was gone! That's a good thing...I suppose :0

He loves this walker my neighbor let us borrow. We play "hide n seek" with it. He's so fast in it. Oh also, today he walked from the glider footrest to the glider, crib, laundry basket, dresser, then followed Uma into the family room. By himself. Okay I caught a potential crash twice but not bad. Then he proceeded to crawl all over. I guess we finally figured out crawling...

No comments:

Post a Comment