Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Latest!


I know, I know. It's been far too long :( No camera, means little updates. Jude is our lives so not much else going on buttttt....here's what I got.

Had our 9 month doctor appt when Jude was 9 months 1 week. Head circumference is in the 60%, weight is in the 55% (20 1/2 lbs), and his height is in the 40% (28 inches). In other words, perfect. He asked if Jude can stand for 10 seconds. I said "Yes, he can walk like 10 steps." He looked up and said "Oh. . .good!" So all is normal.

But Jude has done SOO much in the last few days. He walks along the furniture, claps, shakes his head back and forth if we do, gives high fives, and purposely says "hiiii." Right, call me crazy I know. I told you about a month ago I go "Jude say hi" and then he said "hi." Well John and I wrote that off. Right that's not his first word! Finally he did it with witnesses the other day! I was reading this book and at the end is a mirror. Well the kid loves to talk to himself and the first thing he usually says is "hi" so I read the book and just as I thought, Jude goes "hiiiii" at the end! Debbie and John saw it and agreed that's his first word! Hiii. He says it just like me! Ha. Hiiiiiiii. With the funny pitch and all. Oh he will also be walking along the couch, see me then proceed to walk to me. No warning, just takes off. I may or may not catch him everytime :) Here are some pictures from my phone to hold you over until I get my camera.


Waiting on dad to get home.
It's bathtime!
Ha, good morning Jude!

Has just a little cold so needs a bit of extra loving from mom.
How he prefers to eat. Holding hands.

I start my crazy life for the next 9 months next week, so we're not talking about that yet though :) Spending every last second together this week. (I mean work...)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment