Friday, October 5, 2012

One Month

One month has passed since Juliet's birth.  She weighs 8 pounds and is 20 1/2 inch long!  Both within 25th% so she's proportional :)  She's healthy, smiling, and truly showing her personality....Which is girl like.  Don't know how many times I say this, but she's a girl, girls are needy!  As is Juliet.  I knew Jude was an easy baby but I did not realize he was the EASIEST baby EVER.  Easy toddler also.  He adjusted easier to having another family member than I did!  I find myself stressed that I can't sit on the floor and watch/play cars with him for hours (or even a few minutes) because peanut (yes, I think she has a nickname) is very needy.  She doesn't just chill in my arms while we play; she prefers to burp, eat, bounce this way, that way, etc.  She's also a fighter.  She does not welcome sleep while resting on the boppy like Jude did.  I think she gets over-stimulated and worked up so that is hard for her to fall asleep.  But if anything, I know all this now and what to do to help her out.  LET A SLEEPING BABY SLEEP!  Especially her.  She's a light sleeper too so that doesn't help her situation.  But right now, her and Jude have coordinated "good naps" where I, sometimes (should really take advantage and do it more) nap too.  If not, I find myself here doing the blog, cleaning, staring at her, or if she's up, trying to get her happy.  Well I'm boring...here are the kids!

                                                               Caught a smile!

                                                 Does this when Juliet screams in car :)

                                                                            HEHE



                                                        Pumpkin Patch take one!

                                                                    LOVES bunny








                                                               Such a great cousin!

                                                                    Sibling love.



                                                                Cheese!


....Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment