Sunday, October 21, 2012

Yuck!

Cheese


Jude and Juliet at 7 weeks :)

Go ahead and cry...I did...

7 weeks, she's getting so big!

                                           Had no idea he actually listens to me when I sing....

Well everyone's sick here.  Jude got a stomach bug last Tuesday and now poor Juliet.  It's pretty much the worst thing a mom can see.  I so badly want to go through what they are for them.  Jude's finally coming around just a bit clingy and poor Juliet.  She's very sleepy, pukey, and yeah, I just want to hold her all day.  I have been.  I don't think she'd notice if I put her down but it's the one thing I can do to help myself feel better.  Yes, help myself :( But I did put her down.  To do this...well I'm multitasking actually.  Anyways, hoping to be in full force in a few days!  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment