Thursday, February 3, 2011

13 Weeks

Snowy snowy snowy week! WOW. Talk about bored. Jude and I did NOTHING. All week. We literally just stared at eachother. Of course, I did the most ridiculous things to try to get him to laugh as much as possible. Worked most of the time. I also decided there would be no need to wear "day time clothes" so we both, actually all 3, stayed in pajamas all week pretty much. I can not wait to get out in the Spring weather all day long. I actually had a dream I got to cut the grass. . .but tried to with the vacuum cleaner. Yikes.

Jude is getting soo big now :( So sad but so cute also! We've been doing his physical therapy. Right, what do you with a baby for PT? I know I know, that's my thought too. I just sorta drop his neck at various times, romp it against the door, etc. It'll straighten out that way in now time :)

I know I got a bit lost last week. I must have been busier than I thought. No clue. So this week:

February 3 Week 5: High FIVES whenever we see eachother! Right so when we wake up in the morning, get in the car, change Jude's diapers, pick nose you bet, high five! Okay no, that could get a bit crazy but say he comes home from work, high five! Lol we tested it out and it was pretty funny. Well here's the latest update, what's going on this week:

EXPECTING AGAIN!! I know, I know, it's crazy isn't it? I can't believe it myself. I wasn't going to put it on here because it's obvious but wanted to make it official. I mean who would have guessed that we are expecting AGAIN!! Yup it's official.. We are expecting *snow* today and AGAIN tomorrow!! **Re-post if you have any sense of............ humor!! Ha found this on facebook, thought it was pretty funny! Although, I do not think we are really expecting any snow today or tomorrow. :) No we are not really/actually expecting. Ha. Gotcha!



Loves those hands!


Loves his big boy chair!

Ha! Silly Jude!

Such a round face!

Watching tv

Pretty boy as the Meyer side says. :)

Uma always in the action!



Okay I know this does not count! But he gets an A for effort! We've been perfecting the roll over being snowed in!

Till next week!
Your Favorite Family of Four
OH I guess there is a special 3 Month update tomorrow. Really, just adding a few more pictures :)
J, K, J, and always Uma

No comments:

Post a Comment