Sunday, February 12, 2012

15 months

Just eating a bagel in the car. What?
Woah, big fat baby. He new favorite thing is rocking all by himself.
This smile was wiped right off his face once the nurse came in ....
Oh don't worry, her bed is clean (I cleaned it a few months ago :), oh and the dog food, that's why he's naked, we threw him in the tub shortly after. :0
Mom, I reaaaaaly wanted that toy. If I make this face will you buy it for me?
Haha, this is how we roll. Or escape.
Rock Star!
I let him feed himself entirely alone. He LOVED it. Such a big boy. He even drank the leftover soup. Where has my little baby gone!

Jude has his 15 month appt last week! He is 24 lbs, 31 inches short and just perfect. 50th% all around. He got two shots but recovered nicely with a playdate with Eli and Rachel at Chickfila. It's amazing how he can eat 4 nuggets, apple & cinnamon puree, and still eat some of mine. What am I going to do when he's 2 and needs two happy meals!? Ha.

Our basement is coming along nicely! We have walls in two rooms! Can't wait until it's completely done. Hoping by March 1.

Jude is so sweet. Really starting to show the love. Sitting with Jan to play cars, sitting with Cindy to read books, hugging great grandmas, and of course babies love the grandmas. It's so funny how they know they are 100% spoiled by them. They just know. Granted, I know I am spoiled by mine too....Oh and Mark, Jess's dad who is finishing our basement. Jude is obsessed with him. He cried when he left the other night. It was so funny. I mean it was so sad. Uma and Jude are obsessed with him. They both run to him. Uma jumps on the banister and can't get enough love EVERY time he comes upstairs, which is like 15 times a day. Ha. And Jude puts his arms out for Mark to hold him. I wonder if they didn't do this Mark would be further along? Ha.

John's home from Seattle! We look forward to our Valentines at Steak n Shake together. :)


Jude loves shoes. SO cute. Eli and Jude at the mall being guys. And Uma trying to enjoy her meal...

No comments:

Post a Comment