Sunday, February 26, 2012

Boy? Girl?

An Oriental Orientation.... Chinese Gender Calendar....

GIRL (said this with Jude too)

Eye can tell (Now this one is just bogus to me!)...Pulling down my eyelid and I'm looking for a broken up "v"... John sighted but claims looked more like a "W". I'll count that.

GIRL

Heartbeat 130 or chiller=boy, 140 or above=girl

GIRL

Taking sides, right side is girl, left side favors=

BOY

Woah, this one's odd. If my mom lets her hair be completely gray, boy, if she colors and it's any other color=

GIRL

Sour or Sweet, results say....

GIRL

Orange Juice Craving. Check my fridge. In fact, I LOVE this, but the fetus doesn't :)

GIRL

Pin and Pencil test. I did it on myself, then had John do it on me. Did not tell him what any of it meant. Results, BOY, GIRL, GIRL....Then we both stopped because two girls. Yea reason to stop.

Feet unusually cold?

BOY

GIRL=6 BOY=2

What does this all mean? Absolutely nothing! It's a boy though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment