Monday, May 10, 2010

Ode to the Black Pants!


The Story:

Sooo one day, my lovely mom, Candice, decided she wanted to work out. Well mom's workout routine is quite simple, you know, on one day, off 50, on after that, off 30, etc. I mean I don't blame her, she looks great. Mom, there is no need for you to workout!! But my dad, the highly supportive husband and father he is, encouraged this minute-like idea and sought out to buy the best workout attire around!! Slimming black athletic pants for about 90 dollars and a nice tank top yoga top. Man I bet she look good in them if she ever wore them...

So one day, I mentioned I needed a pair of black athletic pants for whatever reason. Well, being the loving mom she is, she runs upstairs to bring her new yoga outfit tags attached. How great! She tells me to take them and try then on! What do I do? . . . take them and try them on and love them. I work out in the them, lounge in them, and more noticably, take my weekly updates in these pants! Great pregnancy pants. They are stretchy and make my butt look fabulous!! And honestly, you know you are highly jealous of me in them. I look great. I know. But my mom decides one that that she wants them back! What?! Here's where it gets juicy. . .she told me she'd buy me a pair for my birthday in June...then decides their too expensive for that. Or if she does buy me them, she still wants the pair I wear back. Now mom, why wouldn't you want the new pair? I have these all pregnancy streteched out :) Just kidding. But really? The latest is that my dad will buy me a pair from Target. How long will that last? I'll tell ya, probably only until the 20th week. I mean how adorable is it that I wear the same pants weekly. Ugh. So I have nothing more I can do but not wear underwear when I wear those pants to my house in hopes that she then won't strip them off me. Ode to the Black Pants!

I mean see, can't you see my belly already! Haha, just kidding, not me obviously. That is my mom modeling. Haha, just kidding again, although she may look like that if I gave them back to her to workout in. . . LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment