Wednesday, May 26, 2010

16 Weeks




23 Weeks left! Wooohooo

Baby Update:
5 inches long! More than 3.5 ounces! The size of your open hand. Aww imagine holding my baby in your open hand. Soo sweet :)Baby is creating cute baby fat! Baby is certainly listening to Uma now and us and really any loud noise. The eyes are in place and making side to side movements and can perceive some light! And baby is developing fingerprints also!

Doctor Appointment:
Fabulous love hearing the heartbeat. So cute. Sounded fast. I failed to ask him what it read but sounded quick. Also measured me. Also failed to ask about that! Ha, I'm a horrible mother this week. The baby did not move when listening :( Must have been sleeping. He did say that the intelligender test was crap. LOL. Told me to try the Drano test! He swears by it that is it 100% accurate! Haha. Debbie, Johns mom, the ob nurse laughed at him, apparently it's highly inaccurate! I think we'll just wait till November :) We set up our next doctor appointment. It's a 1 hour in-depth exploration of every part of the baby! How cool will that be! Can't wait to see what it looks like! That is definitely something we look forward to! He also said I should feel the baby within the next month. Good! Can't wait!

Photos:
1. Getting bigger!!!
2. wooohooo
3. I talked to Uma about the fetus, she's totally cool with it. I mean look her. Coolness.

Your Favorite Family of Four
J, K, Fetus, and Uma

No comments:

Post a Comment