Monday, April 11, 2011

Moobs (man boobs...)


Dog gone cute...sometimes.

Man boobs, yep, He's a looker!

Pooped thru is outfit, in case you were wondering why he's naked...

Mommy love <3

Alright, I love you all and you're all awesome, but I'm going nuts here! No more fingers in my baby's mouth or yours! In fact, even refrain from touching his fingers! This kid has been sick 4 times now and he's only 5 months!!!! I'm going nuts! I do NOT have a newborn, however, Jude needs me most at night, all night long, at every hour....:/ Death to me. I even had John help me over the weekends where I usually just let him sleep. No joke, every single hour Friday night, every two hours Saturday night, and Sunday night was a little better (if you consider 3:30, 5, 6, 7 better...). In fact, just look at him! Wait no, can you spend germs that way? Lol, Okay just kidding but pleassssseeee, help me out here! Other than that, he's great during the day! Happy as can be for the most part.

First time ever, never thought this would happen, but I actually put too much icing on my angel food cake this morning. Yikes. Icing overload.

On a brighter note, grass cutting season has begun!! I have cut once and man, I am out of shape! I can't believe I did this 8 months pregnant! Can't wait to do it again though :)

1 comment:

  1. High body fat percentage may seem like one of the obvious gynecomastia causes, but it is not something that should be overlooked. If being overweight is what causes man boobs in your situation, it is going to be much easier for you to lose your man boobs.

    ReplyDelete