Monday, July 23, 2012

Take-Home Outfits!!!

My mama took me shopping for baby's outfit the other day!  We settled with these two.  What do you think? Pretty cute eh?  I love the elephant one.  Wasn't 100% sold on girl selection.  It was tough.  All animal print.  Where are the cute hearts or flowers or normal things?  It'd be hard for me to dress my newborn as a lion, tiger, zebra, oh my, from day one ya know...

                                                        Braxton vs. NOT  See I don't lie. 
                                                                            Awe!
                                                               Child is obsessed with RED.


We have 33 week doctor appointment Friday!  Always look forward to those!  I'll keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment