Friday, July 27, 2012

33 Weeks

33 weeks baked with Jude I was glowing! So adorable in my outfits, smiley, looking great.  This time around...I would say I'm glowing....green.  Ha.  BUT I have noticed a giant change since 30-31 weeks so that's a plus!!  No 2 is around 4 1/2 lbs and hey only 49 more days until my due date!  Maybe I'll be so lucky to go just a bit earlier....?

 Doctor appt went great.  31 cm at 33 weeks!  Up a lb.  All perfecto.  Go back in two!

                                                                            Oh my....

                                                             New, fancy, school kicks.
                                                             33 weeks with No 2. NOW

                                                       33 weeks THEN.  Ahhh so happy. :)

                                               




No comments:

Post a Comment