Friday, July 6, 2012

30 Weeks Baked!


 Are these not the cutest things ever?  Okay obviously, if it's a girl I'll put in her left, and if boy the elephant.  When Jude was born a friend of mine gave me the elephant.  It wasn't really "popular" then to put them in these and do pictures....OR, and this is probably more likely, I had never seen many people do that so I didn't.  I wish I would have.  So it's Jude's unused elephant hat and diaper cover.  Then I thought well I have the boy one and have a talented friend so I might as well ask her if she'd make me a girl one!  I picked it out and boom she made an identical copy of what I found online.  They are both my favorite!  I plan to throw both in the hospital bag.  HOSPITAL BAG!!!!!  When am I suppose to start packing or thinking of that! Yikes...

 Right guess THIS is where the video wanted to be. Ugh, Jude and his playdough. 

30!  3-0.  I can't believe it.  Not to wish away this pregnancy, but man, I am so ready.  Mentally and physically I suppose I should say.  Prepped nursery, diapers, clothes, all that jazz?? Not one bit.  Guess it is different when No 2 comes.  Ha.  But I'm not worried.  I'll either hit a nesting phase soon or just wing it. 

How do I feel? Pregnant, sigh.  I am sleepy, lazy, boring, feeding on ice chips (YUM) and have relocated to the basement where I still toss and turn, sweat all night, and pee at least 14 times.  Ha!  No 2 is highly active.  I would say most movement around 8-4 am.  Hiccups felt constantly.  Hits every second.  I don't get kicks in the ribs like I did with Jude (yet)....it's more so a shoulder or back or butt or giant body part that seems to rest behind it.  Very uncomfortable!  But still fun and I try to get a good video daily but of course I wait until after I notice it starting to move around.  I can't seem to figure out whether this baby is bigger?  Maybe I'm smaller (is that even possible?)?  Or what!  But when No 2 moves, pain!  Some take my breath, make me curl over, ignore Jude b/c I can't talk, or what not.  Or it is just so fierce and strong in there?  Ha.  Maybe it's a bully boy for Jude!

Well had the 30 week appointment!  Odd!  No one was there this morning!  I even got in really early.  Very nice :)  I managed to gain a pound but measured at 26 cm.  Which means the growth for the last 3 weeks has been 1/2 cm....Yea I dunno.  I'm not too worried, I was small with Jude, but not this early on.  Not this behind.  So ultrasound tomorrow to check out No 2.  Let's hope everything is a okay and well go back to doctor in 3 weeks!  Wahoo, home now.  All is perfecto!  No 2 has short legs (just like Jude), a big head (just like Jude) and is 2 lbs 14 oz at 30 weeks!  And head down!  Hope it stays!  Well after looking at Jude's chart, I am a bit further behind this time than with Jude.  With Jude at 32 weeks I was measuring 30cm.   Which really isn't that bad at all!  Jude at 32 weeks was measuring in at 4 lbs and in the 32nd % at that time.  Well see what the next 10 weeks brings us.

               I forget which ones I posted, but here's Jude feeding his hot dog some water.  He's so sweet.


We made homemade Play Dough!  1 cup of peanut butter, 2 cups of powdered sugar, 1/2 cup honey.  Pretty much ALL the ingredients he shouldn't have.  I tried it.  Pretty blah.  But he LOVED playing with it!


                                           Finally figured out how to climb up on this mall toy. 


                                                                   That's MY blankie!

Hmm I can't recall when this was.  I think I was near 29 weeks maybe?  He's so strong carrying his 7 month pregnant wife! 


                             I tried to give him a bit of juice....he loves saying "juice"  BUT hates the juice. Ha.

                                                         30 weeks down!!!!  Sigh of relief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment