Thursday, November 25, 2010

Jude Turns 3 Weeks!

Happy GOBBLE Day! Some pictures of what Jude's night looked like :)


Auntie Jess and Jude.

Great Grandma Rita and Jude.

Jude is decked out for the holiday!

Now, this means Jude is in his 4th week of life! Ha. Some house-keeping first. If you haven't noticed, the updates have moved to Thursday because this is the official day Jude turns another week. So sad. Each week he gets older and bigger. Too fast.

Jude had a busy last week. He had multiple meeting of new friends and various outings! Went to John Weldon to meet his adorable new friend baby Evan. Evan is about a month older than Jude and too cute! It was great seeing all the JW people. I miss them...but love my time home with baby. We keep busy as usual. Cleaning, laundry (I feel like we do this daily between sheets, our clothes, Jude's clothes, towels, etc.)and staring at the grass thinking about the pregnant grass cutting times. Sigh, those were the days! Ha! Jude surprises me everyday though. I put him in the boppy seat, turned on music, sat next to him (actually am right now) and worked on blog. He just sat there. Smirking and looking cute. He's so content. It's strange. My mom says he reminds her of John just easy going and laid back. I don't want to jinx it (but of course will right now) but got to thinking "yea, she's right he ONLY cries when he is starving." Not even hungry. When he's hungry he sort of just whines. Don't get me wrong, he has screamed bloody murder in the car once before because he was starving. But really, he's great! I am very lucky at night. Granted I did jinx the 2 week update. Jude doesn't sleep for 4 hours anymore :( That was just the honeymoon phase so I would keep him. He's on a 3 hour schedule now. BUT last night, Jude gave me 5 straight hours!!!!! This would have been amazing, if I would have gone to bed with him at 8:30...but I didn't :( But I now will nightly :)

Favorites of Week 3: Cord stump finally fell off! (2 weeks and 4 days later). We're so glad that is gone! We're also getting his pictures taken! This is already a favorite because he is just so cute! They will turn out awesome!

Funnies of Week 3: Every time I put him in our bed, either to brush my teeth or what not, he'll either pee through his diaper, poop through it, or spit up (that was this morning). So I have learned that I WILL NOT place him on our bed. I think I washed our sheets 3 times this week already. Geez!

What we have learned in Week 3: We're still debating whether he is actually cute or we think he is because he's ours. I suppose the more professional pictures will tell us. But we both agree he's adorable when he's sleeping. Ha. I mean how peaceful right!? I have also learned: Well...you know that teen acne that I complained the fetus gave me around like 14 weeks...well MUAH AH AH...I gave it back to Jude. Take that! Okay, no but he has baby acne :) And strangely, my face is beautiful :)

Well, here's the best part! The pictures of week 3! Enjoy!


Me-trying to take "professional" pictures. This was the best one :/

Sooo tired. Being a baby is hard work!

You love my face!

Wide awake around 11:30 P.M. UGHH

Peek-a-boo

I just love this one!

Cheers!
Your Favorite Family of Four
J,K,Uma, And Jude!

No comments:

Post a Comment