Thursday, December 30, 2010

8 Weeks!

The Many Faces of Jude!


Mad Jude!

Happy Jude!


My baby is two months today. How the time flies! I watch him grow more and more each day and it amazes me. Tons of firsts this week that occur:

Jude's First Christmas! What a great, busy, crazy Christmas's it was! Jude was spoiled rotten with the latest Fisher Price toys and cutest clothes on the market! He was a happy boy and traveled from party to party without whining :) He also gave me a very merry Christmas with two nights of 8 hour long stretches! So sweet isn't he!

I heard Jude laugh for the first time. Right, 8 week old's don't laugh however, he was sleeping in my lap and started bursting up laughing. He was dead asleep but laughed! Strange but cute!

John and I have took our first step to our workout! I have vowed to eat everything unhealthy/sweet/fatty/etc in the house so that we can start our workout routine and not be tempted by the fabulous things I buy. . . HAHA. So after a few sausage links, cookies, and spaghettio's, I will move on to the pantry items. Ha. I know I know, I said I was going to clock my routines, and that I will. Once I start them!




My FAVORITE picture of the boys! John was just talking to Jude and Jude couldn't help but talk back. (They were discussing who received the best Xmas gift thus far...)





One of his favorite new toys! Go Zoo!

Your Favorite Family of Four
J,K,J,Uma

No comments:

Post a Comment