Thursday, March 17, 2011




Well looks like we have another jumperoo on our hands! Must be in the Powderly blood. I do believe Ellie, Claire, Joey, and now Jude are jumpers! Soo funny to watch him!

Well, we've all been sick this week. Feeling gross. Jude has been getting up at 12, 2, 4, 5, and 6 the past few nights! Which makes a crabby, tired mommy. Yikes! However, because we've all been sick I've been working with a nap/bed time schedule. I have the bed time down! 7:30-7:45 he is out cold in bed! It's great. More mommy/daddy time. Much needed. Which means more time for Wheel of Fortune, Teen Mom, and all those great shows! HA.

Other than that, things are the same. You know, doing everything to keep him laying off head (hard work!!!), getting him to laugh at everything, realizing that if I turn the hairdryer on while I get ready for the day he'll give me an extra 10 minutes (it's calming to him...), finding blisters on his toes from jumperooing too much :). That sorta of stuff. I'd say all is well here.

Till we all get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment