Saturday, May 19, 2012

23 weeks.

 I went to find a picture and started reading my past (way past) posts about Jude's pregnancy.  Just blew my mind.  THIS is what my 24 weeks update with JUDE read:

 Doctors Appt Update:
So we went to the doctor last Friday as mentioned (July 16, 2010). Everything is great! Baby's heartbeat is at 145-150 right now. Measuring at 23 cm which I wish was more but oh well, right on. Weight at 117 lbs as I expected. So far up 2 in the first trimester I believe, and 5 in the second so far. I can't believe there's not much left in the second trimester! So really it was a fast, five minute appointment once again! Also did the umm blood sugar test or whatever that's called. Results came back normal for everything!

23w1d with Jude and NO 2
What's interesting about this is that it is nearly IDENTICAL to this pregnancy :)  Everything from weight, measurement, and HEARTBEAT.  Is that not that crazy!?  I think it is.  Maybe this is totally normal and I'm just crazy..?  Oh well.  Results came back normal for everything this time too by the way.  The only thing different, is I may be slightly bigger :)  But holy cow!!!

Oh yes, I could not for the life of me find that swim suit.  Had every intention of wearing it but I can't remember where I put it :( I love that suit too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment