Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Busy times!

WOW. Graduation day went by quickly.  Which is perfectly fine.  It was a struggle to make it awake throughout the hour long ceremony with a wedding the night before! Holy moly, I'm getting old!  I was EXHAUSTED.  Felt like I had been up with a newborn all night!  Yikes, guess I should get used to that??  Anyways, it was great.


           Took this from my dads phone so it didn't transfer right...John wore pink to honor the moms...so thoughtful. 

But thank you everyone!  I couldn't have done this without the support from family and friends.  I'm so glad this long 4 year journey is OVER.  Just today I checked UMSL and my professor gave me a "s" meaning satisfactory.  DONE for good!  Everything it reported and closed! 

Tomorrow we go back to the doctor for the glucose, regular appointment, and u/s to get that artery picture.  Wahoo, hope the tech will be nice and maybe get us another face shot in 3d....!! Back now from Doctor...everything was great.  We have a stubborn someone on our hands though!  Tech could NOT get the Artery picture, so decided to retake all in hopes to see it later.  That was awesome!  So the 5 minute u/s turned into a 50 minute one!  Saw baby attempting to suck on fingers, miss mouth and hit eyes :)  Saw baby's eye open with lens moving around! At least that's what she said.  I believe just about anything she says.  I even asked her to look at toes for me.  So cute.  BIG big toe :)  Big nose.  John says it'll grow into it though :) Hope he's right!  The tech knows what it is. I asked...but we don't.  I am very anxious to find out but I guess John's right...only 16 weeks left.  Anyways it was great and gave me an energy burst...or now that I'm thinking about it, maybe it's that pure sugar drink I had to drink?  YUCK.  Hope I don't have to do that again! 


                                                Look at all of these!  The tech was Awesome!


 Ugh I can't figure out how to change this.  But babies mouth is open trying to suck/eat fingers.
                                                                          Side profile.
                                                                      BIG nose..
                                                      On the left side, the foot!  With toes!

                                Auntie Jess and Uncle Brett did a great job watching Jude. 

 New shoes!  They are so cute! I showed him this morning and he insisted on putting them on immediately!
                                                       On our walk..  Beware of horse...?


Ahh 23 weeks...well almost. I just noticed there are ALWAYS cars sitting on our bathtub HA!  He is 100% boy, isn't he.
                                        At least I look pregnant in these maternity tanks now!

No comments:

Post a Comment