Saturday, May 26, 2012

24 Weeks!


I think I can say "I"m in the 6th month of pregnancy!!!!"

Umm, is it just me or is that green, pregnant lady that clocks how far along I am super tiny for 24 weeks? Hehe.  Yea, I may be slightly more pronounced than her belly.

Delana came to visit this last week.  We were VERY busy going to the zoo, main street, park, shopping, and making some crock-pot freezer meals for September!  I just hope I can hold off until September to sample the meals :) Ha.  Oh we also made Zucchini bread.  6 lofts.  They may be my favorite thing ever currently.

Baby is getting HUGE.  I mean, I lifted up my shirt and Delana goes "I can see it moving!"...from the other couch!!  No 2 is crazy already.  I'm getting nervous thinking about a 6-8 lb baby in me kicking.  OUCH.  Very cool though. It's the size of an eggplant this week!

Did I mention my son LOVES goats? 

He's telling the goat a story I believe.

                                                                 The goat didn't get it.
Do you see that?!


Fish! Fish! Fish!

Elephant!

Train ride.

Pointing out the trees!

No. 2.  Need I say more?

Water fun!

More zoo!

The goat was nibbling on my sun glasses!


LOVED cheetah, for about half the ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment