Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Toddler Brain

Jude has really been maturing lately.  Popping out new words left and right; his new favorite is "yellow."  In fact, we went to the pediatrician today and here's a picture of his brain activity. 



No really, here are his stats: 31 inches short (25th%), 25 lb (40th%-slowing dropping off that big, fat baby stereotype :), and BIG HEAD.  He had to get his ears flushed b/c of all the wax he has....from daddy.  Poor baby. HATED it.  Screamed entire time.  It was pretty bad.  Took me and two nurses to do...2 shots also. Rough morning.  Didn't make it home for lunch, he fell sleep and is resting now. 

Jude also went with me to Umsl (different day) to drop off my last paper, log, and evaluation forms!!! Wahoo!! It was quite a workout.  Right, I thought he'd enjoy climbing the 4 flights of stairs after sitting in the car for 50 minutes, nope, I carried him up all 4 flight.....needless to say, we took the elevator down to which I took us 2 levels too low....so then I carried him back up those.  Sigh.  Totally counteracts the 700 calorie sandwich I had at breadco right?  Wrong. Oh well.

We recently had a playdate with Eli.  They are so cute together.  I really think they play great together.  Jude was SO happy to see Eli! 


Rachel didn't have to twist my arm to get me to go to Pizza Hut for lunch :)  Great lunch deal!  I felt sorta bad though...I think Jude ate for free....after two pieces of pizza, a breadstick, and a cinnamon stick Jude was full.

                                 Then we got home where the boys performed their first duet. 

                                                              THIS is how they roll.



                                                 Hi!  He looks like me here.  Just agree.

Umm tomorrow is free, large trash pickup in Wentzville.  John, Jude and I went for a walk to find trailers, cars, trucks, you name it "shopping" along each house!  I can't believe it, but I can.  My neighbors put out a wicker patio set, ladder, and broom all to which were taken by the end of the walk.  We also noticed an infant seat with base gone by the time we left the corner, toddler mattress hanging out of a cobalt's trunk, and tons of stuff in the back of pickups.  I think what cracks me up is that they are not willing to pay a buck for the thing at a garage sale a few days but will go out in daylight and "shop" from house to house!!

Back to the playdate, Eli was outside playing when Jude got up.  He was so excited to get out there with Eli he walked straight into the pool! Diaper and shorts and all!  Just sat down, played, then got up and noticed his pants were nearly dragging to his feet!  Those diapers hold A LOT! Ha. 


Ahh refreshing!  Umm, yea the white is sun block that I didn't get to smooth in b/c he was so eager to swim!



                                                      Yep, they insisted they both ride...


                                                                        Beep Beep





                                                                          
                                                                            Hehe.


                                    Should have figured he's steal my Popsicle and sample Rachels.

Caught fetus movement on video!! It's one of those things though where only I really "see" it.  Ha.  It was too large to let me upload though :(  But currently, fetus loves fruit snacks and apple juice. 

Cheers!










No comments:

Post a Comment