Tuesday, August 28, 2012

17 Days...

Today was bittersweet!  Jude had his Mother's Morning Out today!  9-2.  What a big boy now!  I tried to prep, as much as you can prep a 2 year old, that I will be leaving him with strangers for an extended period.  Ha.  I just hope with time he adjusts! 

So here's how it went! 

                                        Pointing to the trashman!  Not school....trashman :)
                                                                God Loves People Art.
                             Awe, so sad to read he was sad :(  But hey he enjoyed recess....who wouldn't?
                                                       No problem walking into the school!

                                                     Has NO idea what's going to come....

                                                     Quick after school "cheese" and snack!
                                                                      He insisted.

So here's how the day went!  Dropped him off at 9 am. He quickly ran to the cars and toys thrilled.  I asked my questions, hung up his bags, got things all out that were suppose to be out, and then said bye.  At first he looked at me and said "Bye" but then followed me with an unsure face.  Not a full out scream but tears :(  I however, skipped out to get my hair cut!  After driving for 15 minutes, I realized I was not only "looking" for "big rigs" on the road to point out, but also that I was listening to Barney's greatest hits.  Sad.  Nice labor hair cut is good to go now though!  Then ran to Target with my mom where I nested and bought random but extremely necessary items like tissues, Twizzlers, and toilet cleaner.  Then we made our way to Breadco where we pretty much just sat for 2 hours talking about Fiber bars.  What a way to kill time! :)  It was perfect.  I picked him up about ten minutes early.  He was thrilled to see me!  But not overly clingy.  He walked out like a big boy and all!  He is VERY tired now but happy to be home!  I anticipate an early bed time and may be looking forward to a longer nap tomorrow....all to which I approve of!  Well see how Thursday goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment