Friday, August 10, 2012

35 Weeks!

Well I guess this is the home stretch right?  35 more days until DD! To prepare, I have *thought* about the things I need to do and GET THIS!!!!! I actually installed the infant base, which means....I will go a week late.  Mark my words :) Poor Jude is no longer in the middle, loving the views, pointing out big rigs, colors, words, and signs...he's now on the side trying to see anything at all.  Poor baby. 

Had doctor appointment this morning and what do you know, I will every week until we meet No 2.  So hurry up No 2.  I'm more anxious to breathe, bend over, and eat than well yeaaa.  (Of course I'm curious to meet and find out what No 2 is!)  I have broke 120, in fact I gained 3 lbs in 2 weeks....122!  Thank you John for going out of town and for me being too lazy to cook!  And all the others that contributed to my food intake :)  Measured at 33cm and all is great.  Crazy to think we go back weekly now!  Even though, I'm sure there's nothing going on....very exciting to know it's THAT close!

Jude is my world.  He cracks me up daily with all his funny words, phases, faces, ideas, etc.  Here's his latest trick :) Oh and he's currently obsessed with Pooh bear and bunnies...yep, bunnies. 


                                  One last zoo trip before No 2.  Had soooo much fun with Eli!

                                                             Yikes.  35 weeks and counting.

                            Hmmm I may be slightly bigger now, or carrying different...I can't tell. 



No comments:

Post a Comment