Thursday, June 10, 2010

18 Weeks 1 Day




Yeaaa, sorry fans. Went to Fort Walton Beach (by Destin) and just got back last night around 10pm. I know, no excuses play like a champion and get this update on here right? Well good news, I feel pleasantly plump (and look it) and will get you your update by Friday. "What? Why?" you may be thinking? Well EXCITING!!! We are going for the "half way there" 1 hr long ultrasound Friday afternoon and so I figured it would be more fun to post pictures of our sweet baby in 2d/3d/4d! Pray everything looks healthy and well.

I suppose I can fill you in on our Florida trip. Good news, nothing really out of the ordinary happened. Left Friday night after my last day of work and stayed half way at the Days Inn Hotel. Classy let me tell you. Drove the rest to Fort Walton beach to be welcomed by a HUGE storm including thunder, lightening, heavy rain, and strong winds. Perfect right? So John and I spent everyday beach side playing catch, Frisbee, and of course, playing in the ocean and pool. Very relaxing and very nice. Fetus seemed to have a great time! Not one complaint which is surprising really! In fact, after we got home last night and I was unpacking, strong dizziness attacked my body. I believe fetus was trying to tell me that it was happier in Florida and there is no need to unpack. . .

Well today is my first day of retirement, however, it's hard for to really count today because John is home. But regardless, I have been on the move! Already managed to trim the plants in front, rejuvenate my limp flowers, cut the yard (I love cutting the grass yes) and now I'm off to clean my car from the trip. And you think "What will I do all the time now?" Haha, I can't help but laugh. I will do everything you do in the weekend during the week so that John and I can have a nice, long relaxing weekend. You know, cleaning house, grass, subbing, watching my favorite little person Helen Tues/Thurs, class also Tues/Thurs night, walk dog, exercise myself, organize all those drawers in the house that are "junk drawers" (you know you have them), prepare the baby room, grocery shop, prepare hot meals for dinner (hah), and of course update my blog, all without the TV on too. Yep I hate TV... so when you come over, please DO put your finger on the mantel, check the back drawer in the fridge, lick the toilet seat, but I promise you, you will be amazed by how busy I will be! As mentioned previously, my car is calling my name! Look for official baby update Friday! Cheers!

Photos:
1. and the bullfrog jumps from bank to bank saying...Sooo was cutting the grass this am and stumbled across the largest bullfrog I have ever seen. As you can see, the bullfrog is bigger than my camera case by far. How is this related to fetus? The fetus kicked as I was taking this picture. Ha, just kidding, nope unrelated.
2. "Fetus hearts Destin" I believe this was taken one day before exactly 18 weeks...
3. Group we went with. Horrible picture. I would rather put together a contraption than have a stranger take pictures. Clearly she did an awful job.

No comments:

Post a Comment