Thursday, August 12, 2010

Doctor Appointment Update!

Ahh, love these days. Just makes the month so much better. Did the usual, you know, peed in a cup, weighed me (no gain this month. . . must have hit a growth spurt last month)so I am still up 7-8 total, blood pressure normal, measured right on, and fetus's heartbeat is perfect! It was rather a quick appointment, like all of them. AND then, he said he'll see me in 3 weeks!!!! Okay, I know I'm good looking but he must think I'm REAL good looking. He can't even wait 4 weeks to see me again. He wants to see me sooner! Now, if I could only pick a day when John will be super busy so that he can't join. . . Haha. I'm kidding of course! Routine, he said we're getting there and will gradually start seeing me more. How exciting is that? I mean, I feel like I JUST got pregnant. (By the looks of me I mean.) AND now, the appointments will be more frequent. WOW. I'm excited. So we go back September 2. That will be here before we know it really. I can't wait! Well that's all for now. Enjoy your Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment