Friday, May 20, 2011

Belly Button

Remember how ALL throughout my pregnancy I would report my belly button changes?! Oh you know I posted a ton of it! When it popped out, the fact that I can pop it out, etc. I once had a really cute belly button. That was even maybe, just maybe, my best feature. WELL, I would like to report back 6 1/2 months later, that it has NOT returned to it's original being. :( I shouldn't complain, for the most part, everything else went right on or pretty close to what it was before, but my belly button. It's now a half outtie gross looking thing. Eww. I know. Guess I'll have to get over this real fast with the summer approaching.

Post baby


Pre baby



Yea, I see a huge difference. Don't lie to me. It's okay. I can only imagine by the 9th child what it'll look like..............;)

No comments:

Post a Comment