Monday, May 16, 2011

TEETH! and Jumping! and Tough Love

He's growing so fast I thought I'd raise the Jumperoo. What do you think? Maybe just a bit to high, eh? Doesn't stop him from attempting to jump though :)

Tough Love~ As I mentioned in an early post, Ped said it was okay to just let him cry at night. So I started Friday night because I had the Rehearsal Dinner. I came home so tired and with a pounding headache that I decided I wouldn't get up that night. I went to bed around 11:30 and woke up at 7. I didn't hear a peep. Saturday night was a little different. He went to bed around 7:40 at my mom's then we grabbed him around 12:30. Laid him in bed around 1 (this is where he rolled over!) but then I did nurse him back to sleep but didn't get up until 7! Last night, Sunday, piece of cake. Bed at 7:20 then I got up at 6:30 b/c the girls were calling. Jude was NOT up yet. Slept until 7. Piece. Of. Cake. Or I just have this perfect baby. How did I do it? Two very loud box fans in both our room and his, both doors closed, and no monitor. :) I'm sure he gets up at least once and must cry but the weekend has made me exhausted that I don't hear. So really, I have no idea. He may get up but I doubt he screams b/c I can hear all. Ha. I think he's good to go now. That was FAR easier than I ever thought it would be. New task: developing naps. He takes a nap every morning at 9 on the dot pretty much. They are getting longer and longer also. This I can handle. I think he's putting himself on a 2 naps a day schedule that are longer than before. Awesome. I don't need to do any work, Jude's got it covered!

Teeth!! Yep it's almost here! I can see it on the right side ready to come through. Not quite but maybe in the next few days! I tried to get a good picture but just can't. Pretty soon though once it's through I'll get a picture of it!

Going Wednesday to get his 6 month pictures. John does know that this means he gets a new outfit don't ya think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment