Tuesday, May 31, 2011

First Swim of many :)

Took Jude to the pool the other day. Too cold for the big pool though. He had a good time in the baby pool once he got used to it! Hot day!



We are so cute aren't we. I heart Cheeks!

SOOO big!

Happy guy!

He can't wait to jump in!!

He's styling now: )

I will add, those swimming trunks were actually a little big! This is the first time I can say BIG! He's such a big boy that usually things get so small so fast. Nope, these trunks should last the WHOLE summer! Who am I kidding, he needs at least 2 more pairs. We had a great time! :) Can't wait for our trip to the beach now!! Okay here's a few more. I didn't realize I haven't been posting these! Man you get an overload of cuteness today!!


Ugh don't know why this is turned but there's the tooth! Just one for now! Came in about 2 weeks ago. Right when he was about 6.5 months old.

He is happy here, just chewing on his tongue! I love when he does this!

See, happy!


Got milk!?

Well sadly this will probably be the last update until we get back. Unless I seem to squeeze in some free time but that does not sound promising with all the packing I need to do. Enjoy the sun! We'll come back lobsters I'm sure!

Your Favorite Family of Four

John, Kate, Jude, and Uma!

No comments:

Post a Comment