Sunday, May 15, 2011

Update!

Well, here's a good one with lots of pictures! Had Becky's rehearsal and wedding Friday and Saturday night. How fun! Great time, beautiful wedding, and pretty bride! Congratulations to you Samper! :) Thank you for letting me be apart of your big day! Everything went absolutely perfect!


Here's what you wear...Yep those are safety pins.

Here's how good looking we really are :)

Such a pretty bride eh!?


And thank you mom for watching Jude! Picked him up and went home. We got home around 1:15 am (Right I know, isn't this 5 hours past my bed time...yep) but laid him down then I came back to check on him and what do you know! Little stinker rolled to his belly for the first time from his back! I tell you, ONE month of head reshaping, ONE week of sleeping normal on back, and BOOM he's a roller now! Both ways! Check at his amazingly shaped head!

SO round! SO Perfect!

So there you go! We've been very busy doing that stuff! Looking forward to this relaxing week and doing nothing! Okay, maybe a few things but taking it easy with my baby! I missed him! I was gone Friday night and most of Saturday. Used 25 ounces of milk (total, both days) while I was gone and managed to pump out 24 while I was gone. I was one ounce shy of breaking even. Right, I am still addicted I know :( I had to. I was that lady talking to people in the stalls at the reception two different times. I just had to. My baby deserves the best, he's worth it, and what can I say, I'm cheap :) It was funny actually. Just in case you are wondering, I have about 960 ounces frozen still. Guess he'll be one and half drinking it. Not necessarily adding to it, but somehow am managing to maintain that number. Okay enough about the girls.

More pictures!!!


Is it just me or he not the cutest thing ever! Love the shirt, tongue, and fuzzy hair.

Found his new hobby. Piano banging and finding the lights


Just like mommy, playing then singing the ending :)

Introducing the cup. Which pretty much means I just sit it in front of him. John and I both tried to drink from it. WOW hard to suck. May have to ask my pediatrician Stacie which ones are best for learning!
Cousin Joey is pretty uninterested in this song, but Jude loves it. Hope he doesn't start to go by Joey. . .cheeks. . .and Jude :/ I do sing this about 20 times a day.
He takes after me.

Well there you go! :) Cheers!

Your favorite family of four!
J, K, Jude, and Uma!

No comments:

Post a Comment