Monday, May 9, 2011

Going to the Zou!

Well on Saturday we had our first mini-road trip to Columbia, MO to meet up with Delana and celebrate a wedding! He did great, as I expected. We hit the road around 10 am, during his first nap, and I didn't hear a peek from him until I arrived. We had a great time! Great weather too! Here's what we did!


Do we have to go home?


So big...? Columns!

Quick workout on the Quad!



Picnic in the Quad.

Future Tiger? He seems to be having a great time :)



Sound of the water scared him!





Quick cat-nap before we go!

Had a great time! What else is new? A wedding almost every Saturday in May! All this means is that now John and I will push off fixing our "fort" another year because let's face it, by June it'll be hot hot hot! HA. No, I've started today, really. I anticipate it being done in a few months :)

Had a great first mothers day! Jude has his 6 month appointment tomorrow. Guesses on weight? I'm going with close to 21 pounds. We'll see! I hope all else is well though! Other than that, we've been chilling! Struggling in the middle of the night but great during the day. I'm about ready to give some tough love. Well see what Ped says Tuesday! Other than that, he is great at sitting up, he's VERY social with everyone (especially Eli), playing with everything, and is just too happy for me! HA. We've even resumed "mall walking" however, it's more like "mall sitting and laughing at boys!" They are too funny. Not getting much walking in besides, let's face it, it's just not that entertaining to talk stroller to stroller. They prefer to pull each others faces, clothes, you know, talk about life! I don't blame them :)

I had my 6 month review! It went great. I get to continue with the job and I got a 20% raise!!!!! What does this mean? I'm not exactly sure yet. But I did get to buy a new swimming suit! My other ones are umm too small up top and too big down below. John said it's really pointless to get a new one because once I stop nursing, my butt will get big and boobs small! Ha, okay he's partially correct. But every woman is entitled to a pre-pregnancy suit, pregnancy suit, and post baby suit! Ha, I have the sizes now! I'm planning on using it soon with this 90 degree weather! It's purple.

Well I gotta go, just a quick update. I'll update stats tomorrow :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment