Sunday, May 22, 2011

Vegetable Garden! and more...

Well you know that awesome fort? It's destroyed. A small army came by and attacked! Yikes. Okay I finally made us restart this fort thing. For the third time, here goes. Our thought is to make a small vegetable garden. John wants to make sure the bunnies and Uma get the best nutrition. Oh wait, no that's not the reason, he wants to make his own salsa! These aren't in the right order, but you get the picture!


TA-DA!

Even though the pictures only have John in them, I DID A LOT.

Bet these bricks are here for awhile...:/

What it started as...

Cheeks helping! He bossed us around.

Got Jude's 6 months pictures done. Hard to pick so I only bought 3. They are so expensive. Wish I could have afforded more. Ha. I had to take a picture of the picture to show you so they don't look the best now.


I LOVE this. He's looking at me blowing bubbles!

This is the one you all get a copy of :)

He's so freakin cute isn't he!? Let's see recently my chin has taken place of a teether. I mean who needs Sophie the teether when you can have human flesh?!


It's okay for now but once that tooth really comes up, it's over Jude. :) I'm still waiting for it's pair to make an appearance. I can't even see it in the skin yet. In fact, he's found other things to teeth on...


Shifting into gear...


What else have we been up to? I've done some reading on Baby-led Solids. So here is Jude's first experience with banana!



He was pretty unsure what to do at first. Just looked at it for about 5 minutes before touching.

Note: he ate none of it...

Check this out! Working on his "pincher" grasp. Not bad!


And this is Jude "eating" a banana!

Also, side note, Jude's favorite color is GOLD.

Cheers!
Your Favorite Family of Four
J, K, Jude and Uma.

No comments:

Post a Comment