Thursday, March 15, 2012

14 Weeks!

Am I done yet? I recall this time with Jude; ticking by soooooooo, incredibly slooooooooow with Jude's pregnancy. I can only imagine the 3rd I'll probably find out I'm pregnant about 25 weeks along. Ha. The only symptom that I have had for a while, cause remember I use to write those all down (ha), is bloat. Took me to be pregnant to truly feel what this means. Ugh. So annoying. I asked my fake friends for relief and they said 27 more weeks :( Ugh! I've felt this way since day 1. I'm ready for it to subside! But other than that, I really can't complain. I felt pretty bad with Jude until around 16 weeks. This one, I'd say after I recovered from the flu so 10 weeks, great!!! Minus the bloat. Anyways, I don't have much to say, for the first time this week, but here's our FUN outside! Oh and spring break is AMAZING. I forgot how nice it is to NOT work. Really ready for May now. Going to be super hard, especially with Jude "sleeping in" these days. But can't wait for first week in May then summer for the rest of my life :)


I see Great Grandma Rita in Jude, yep, for sure.
Yep. Good dog.
Cheesin.
Sharing a popsicle on a HOT day.
Decided to NOT share this day.
Of course I put him in this awesome, preppy outfit and the toy he goes for, golf caddy.
Random out of order...BUT 14 Weeks. Then vs. Now (Jude on left/fetus on right)...Looks pretty identical to me. BOY!
We did this forever the other day! Water play!




Cheers. The fetus and I are off to have some one on one quiet time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment