Thursday, March 8, 2012

Gendermaker

Okay, with Jude I did the Intelligender test. THIS time, a friend of mine sent me the Gendermaker test. Interesting. It detects the gender of your baby as early as 6 weeks by using urine. I mean really? Come on? If pee holds the answers to everything, don't you think my doctor would say, "Okay you weigh x, blood pressure is x, pee sample can out clean and good, oh and you're having a x." But regardless, to poke fun, because clearly around 10-13 weeks I get obsessed with gender, with both, I took it. It turns either blue or pink. Boy=blue, Girl=pink. Mine=PURPLE. I mean really? Purple! What does that mean!!! Another hermaphrodite I guess! Jude was suppose to be also. But I guess, the far end of the pink has a bit of purple to it. So maybe because I took it at 13 weeks it's REALLY a girl. As opposed to taking at the 6 weeks when you first can, and it turning actually pink? It's like "oh man you waited so long you get the darkest girl result"....regardless, I give this test about a 50% accuracy rate. Here ya go!





Soooo time will tell. Our next appointment I will be 16 weeks and at that time we schedule the big scan. Will we find out? Nope. Do we want to? I DO!! Does John? No. So I guess we'll just wait another 20 weeks and find out the fun old fashioned way. Which is more fun I'd imagine anyways. So I'm okay with it. But it would be nice to know whether I should wash all Jude's clothes, or just the yellow stuff :0

No comments:

Post a Comment