Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Another wives tale gender test :)

Pancakes!


Well, Rachel and I had an interesting mall walk today. We got into this kick where we HAD to do the ring test. Okay, okay, I got on that kick. But she played along nicely. So after searching high and low for the cheapest necklace I could break apart to use...we settled in some comfy chairs outside of Sears. I tore apart the necklace, not even sure what it was really...smores? Put my solid band around the necklace and off it went :) Rachel performed. Side note, both boys were napping nicely. We both had to look up what we were looking for...but I will add, I have done this 3 times now, all with the same results. Odd! Boy, girl, girl...(then I force whoever to stop b/c 2 girls in a row is ENOUGH). :) I even broke out some side chatter with a little old lady sitting next to us. She said she was familiar but back in the day, she adopted. Then we decided to ask a man to do it who has no knowledge of the test to see if we'd get the same results. Well, umm, by that time, I got distracted by the smell of pretzels and yea, still looking for that man to give the test to me :0

Side note: Tim Martin, I did manage to eat ONE box of cookies by 6 pm. HOWEVER, I froze 4. I don't think I'll be done with them by Friday. But, good try. Don't worry, John will lose too...

http://pencilpregnancytest.com/ Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment