Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Not quite 16 weeks...

But I have a busy couple of days coming up so I thought I'd update now and then so that your eyes don't pop out from reading my novel. Ha.

Here goes: Last update, pretty sure I mentioned the "great quality" of motherhood maternity clothing store. Fast forward two days after that purchase. I'm getting ready for work, thinking "Oh I know I'm not fat, I mean that pregnant, but those tanks are so long, I'll throw that under my work shirt." So I throw it on, examine my stellar body and "WHAT! A giant hole in the side!" Ugh. Took that back and returned. She did take it back, I did get another, but I retract what I said about their "great quality."

OH OH that basement is finally done! It's beautiful. I would post pictures, but there's really no point...right? But it's everything I thought it would be and more.
Breaking in the basement tomorrow with an Eli and Jude playdate! Can't wait to see how much two kiddos can destroy! Ha, just kidding, that's the whole point right?! Can't wait! We also have the outside prepped for summer time! Sand and water table assembled, picnic table, coupe car, chalk, you name it. Bring on May!

Friday we have the 16 weeks appointment! Can't believe I can say I'm "16 weeks pregnant!"...feels so far. Last time was so slow! Let's talk about the fetus. Already had braxton hicks. Believe me or not, I have had multiple ones! Started closer to 15 weeks...I didn't even believe it myself. But yep, there they were. Did some research, tend to come earlier and earlier with each pregnancy...much like the various veins that are popping out already. Yep. But hey, I don't care! Fetus is the size of an avocado! Thank goodness, but with all this bloat...I feel like a house...with a billion avocados inside. Really. I'm starting to wonder if I am showing "sooner" than with Jude...you be the judge. But regardless of the answer, you do know that when ANY pregnant lady asks this, the correct answer is ALWAYS, "Omg, no you look phenomenal. Can't even tell you're pregnant." So now you know.



Oh there's the 15 week picture.



Let's practice! How do I look? "OMG, not even pregnant Kate! Do you workout?!"... Then I will answer, "NO I don't workout. And those are tags on my shirt...from trying on clothes! DUH."

So can't wait for Friday. Big weigh in, blood pressure check, umm answer my very important questions (last time it was "How did you decided to become a Ob?",) listen to heartbeat, and set up appointment for 19 week scan!!!! This is the biggest, possibly last, best scan. They spend about an hour checking on fetus. We get to see in 3d/4d also if the fetus corporates! Can't wait until April! Then we are off to Appleton City to stay with Ms. Delana and her family on the farm for the weekend! Can't wait for some country living and cooking :) Jude will LOVE all those animals, without a doubt.

Well here's the rest...
Yep, he just realized he LOVES dipping fries, chicken or cheese in Ketchup.

Yep he is becoming a cuddler!
I mean, come on...he's so adorable!


Oh right. I know exactly what you are thinking!!! "Kate, you really did rock that last pregnancy. Your skin, your clothes, your LACK OF STRETCH MARKS....just amazing, do you plan to do everything the exact same." Well that's a simple answer. Absolutely not! I mean come on, I have to eat fast food at least every other day to stay happy. I don't know, don't ask it's just what my body is making me do!!! Jude, so totally healthy. So no I plan to use a different "stretch cream." I do however, have every intention of gaining the same way. And thus far, have been. Haven't gained a pound, but well see what happens at the 16 week appointment. But if I have gained anything, it's 2 pounds and by 16 weeks with Jude, I was up 2. So there....
Last years regiment to prevent stretch marks.
This years regiment to prevent stretch marks ;)
Now that's a semi my boy!




LOVES running with Uma.
Loves his tent. Clapping!
What would he do without his Umadawg.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment