Sunday, April 18, 2010

Surprise!




Isn't he adorable!? Soo cute I know! Story behind (obviously, everything has a fabulous story)...So John left me to go to the lake and pack his grandparents up this weekend. I chose to stay back and write papers, watch Uma, etc. Well then I got hold of Natasha, dear friend :) and we decide that Target, Lowe's, and Coldstone sound far better than writing a paper. So off we go to Target. As were walking up and down every isle, looking for something I "need", we come across this adorable giraffe. I say, "You know, a lot of people have bought small things for our baby but John and I haven't bought anything!" The next thing we know, were debating whether to get the giraffe or elephant. Soooo cute. Baby's first gift from mommy. <3 Awww. Many more to come. Then we gather the necessities: 1$ potted plants, stone art, slip on shoes, foam hammer, and about $15 of dog bones. The best part was is that as we were unpacking, Natasha turned the giraffe on (plays a lullaby) and noticed that "It moves!! Added bonus!! I feel very confident in my first baby purchase now. I have a feeling John will never go to the lake again without me. . . Gets better, we go to Coldstone where we spend $20. Lol. I know, "How do you spend 20 dollars on a 'like it' ice cream Kate!" Well after we tasted ours, we decided we wanted the entire quart for when our craving comes back. Therefore, there is now an entire quart of Coldstone (Shock-Cone favor) in my freezer and a bit of my "like it" also. I will share. Don't worry! Then to Lowes that turned into Home Depot. I have a new love for Home Depot versus Lowes. Great selection, etc. So I buy my flowers and we come across this awesome hanging plant! I have to have it. It's the coolest looking plant ever! Although I have no idea how to take care of it, I will do everything in my power to keep this awesome hanging plant alive. This flower is sorta like a baby. . . I'll keep you posted on the life of the awesome hanging plant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment