Tuesday, April 27, 2010

12 Weeks


Officially 12 weeks today! I finally feel like I've made it to a milestone, even if "what to expect" does not consider 12 weeks the second trimester. And I don't either I guess, but what this means is if I really really feel like it, tomorrow (officially 12 weeks), I can say I'm in my 13th week. Thus making me sound like I'm in the second trimester. Complicated I know. But regardless, no dreams lately. No strong feelings of gender, etc. Well maybe, boy.

27 Weeks left! Still looking forward to having a belly in my two piece swim suit. Haha. Can't wait for Florida in June. I believe I'll be around 18-19 weeks so it'll be fabulous.

Baby Update:
Peachy. Our baby is nearing the size of peach now. Love peaches! Although our baby looks more like an alien than anything, her bones, intestines and vocal cords are under construction! Aww, and because she can move her arms and legs in a jerky fashion, she may be able to get her thumb into her mouth. Aww.

Weight:
Symptoms: The newest symptom to join the team is dizziness. I was cleaning the house, specifically toilet, the other day and all sudden got real dizzy. Proceeded to finish the bathroom (first mistake) then had to lay down on the couch and listen to John vacuum. Ugh it was awful. Did this at work also. Slight dizziness is annoying. Besides that, the typical symptoms are present. I suppose I could say that I feel awful if I don't get up and eat IMMEDIATELY. For example, went to Mandarin Garden last night (again I know, maybe my baby will be Chinese...) and then brought left overs home. LOVE dinner food for breakfast so I decided to get right up and shower before eating. Then enjoy a nice hot cooked meal for breakfast. (I know you do this too don't act like I'm a nut!!) Well felt awful after about ten minutes of getting up. And by awful, let me be more graphic. My stomach all sudden knows I'm up and not feeding it then goes in survival mode of making myself gag and nearly vomit...Awful. That's what I mean every time I say "I feel awful." I like to think something is showing. I constantly still feel fat so I think there's something there...you know a slight fat bump. Not cute b/c it's just fat looking but sooooon!

Photos:
1. Honestly, I'm just too lazy to add any of me. I look as I did in the surprise 11.4 photo. LOL. But I will add this: the valence. SOO cute. Went out and bought it so the art teacher at the school I work at can paint the animals on the wall. It's adorable I love it. I'll try to take another tonight when the lighting will be better...so dark.

For Fun: According to Chinese Calendar

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

Names:
Boy: Aloysius John Meyer
Girl: I like Helene or Stella John seems to hate every name I say and like the most common popular names, Emma. Ugh. Poor girl, hope we have a boy so we don't argue what we'll name it if it's a girl. UGH.

Doctor Update:
12 Week Update April 28, 2010 at 2:00pm. Pointless. Well I shouldn't say that. Arrived at 2 sharp, peed in cup, waited 45 minutes, talk to doctor for about 5 minutes then scheduled another appointment. We did hear baby tumbling around just a bit and a fast heartbeat. 170 he thought. Very cute. Adorable baby. He also approved me to take gummy vitamins instead of the awful horse pills I've been gagging over! YUM! Excited about that.

Your Favorite Family of Four
J, K, Fetus, and Uma.

No comments:

Post a Comment