Saturday, July 10, 2010

BELLY BUTTON



Our baby at 23 weeks. Okay this isn't actually "our baby" as you can tell. But what it looks like :) I think this picture is perfect too b/c I fell like he constantly sits/hits my bladder! Oh Lou...

All my friends who are having babies, or just recently have, have kept track of their belly button-popping out progress. Well I don't recall any of these actually popping but rather just stretching (looking normal). I would like to place bets. I think mine will pop out by July 24th. That is two weeks! Two weeks max! I mean it's just starting to look funny. It's bound to happen, since I can pop it out non-pregnant!!! So this will be interesting! Place your bets now! Winner receives complimentary belly rubs and poking whenever they choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment