Sunday, July 4, 2010

Meyer Nursery-In the Making!

Well personally, I think our nursery is coming along far better than I expected!! Do you recall the picture I uploaded of the pottery barn kids Jungle Theme Nursery? Well I'll re-post it, then we can compare and then agree that our nursery is far cuter! Pottery Barn Nursery: Yes it IS adorable. However, here are the pictures of ours. Keep in mind that we do not have the bedding yet, extra large dresser, glider, curtains, etc. We simply have a crib, small dresser, valence and painted animals now!!! Here goes! Meyer Barn Nursery :) Don't forget you can zoom in to the pictures by clicking on them to get bigger! What do you think? Far cuter than P barn isn't it? I know. I agree. Turned out great. Also, the walls are a light hazy yellow...not that tan color they appear on here! You'll just have to admire it yourself in person! Call to set up a time :) Can't wait to put baby in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment