Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sleepless Nights

I'm mainly updating this, yes I know I just updated yesterday (I think), for my sake. As you know, this acts as my pregnancy diary so frequent updates may be in the near future. WOW. Fetus. I feel as though once I hit that 3rd trimester mark (28 weeks), there has not been more than a handful of great sleeps at night or decent ones even. Sigh. Last night, I seriously think fetus moved from head-down, to head in ribs, to head under belly button, back to head-down. WOW. I wish I would have had the energy to videotape it! My stomach was ALL over bumpy! It's so funny. John will put his hand there, feel the hiccups, nudge at it for a few minutes, then roll over and go to sleep, leaving me with a wound-up crazy fetus! What did I eat? It didn't end. Until about 2 am. By that time I relocated myself to other room, so John could sleep, and then got up at 7am. Sigh. I only wish the fetus would do those acrobatic moves during the day! Oh well...how many more weeks?

Caught the fetus playing around during the day! The movements at night are TWICE as nuts as this captured one! Watch all 40 seconds!!31w1d

No comments:

Post a Comment