Friday, April 6, 2012

17 Weeks

Wow the end of a challenging week. 17 weeks today though! Really, this pregnancy is flying. I know I'm only 17 weeks, but nearly halfway baked. Not much to report on the fetus side. Well at class, my professor was talking about "some more something"...so I could NOT stop thinking about "smores." Yep, I combined the words but doesn't that sound great?

17 weeks. Well...I'm not sure whether I can blame my size on the massive amount of food I had last night....or that I am actually getting slightly bigger than with Jude. Who knows. Sometimes, it deflates. OR maybe it's a girl? Fetus is so very active though, all day. Pregnancy is so weird. I bought three new shirts yesterday from Old Navy. All extra small, none maternity. What was I thinking???




Yep, it is a little weird how my fetus is always compared to a fruit or vegetable. Isn't it? Well this week, a turnip. See the size variation? I anticipate our fetus to be right on track though. Or even bigger than Jude! We go in two weeks and I believe at 19 weeks the fetus should be around 1/2 lbs. That's saying pregnancy brain hasn't taken over and I actually recall that from last time.

Recently I had a dream I was Kate Middleton. How odd. Well not really, I mean we do share half of the same name. But I remember I was going out with a few people. I think it was Halloween and we were on float. Like a floating device in the water, raft like. I was debating whether to put on more makeup, but realized I didn't know how, so I left as is. I had on this beautiful white-like-wedding dress. After the raft, we got onto something more steady where we were pulled around and I waved. I felt great. I still do :)

Translation, what really went down: I was on the lawn mower while John was pushing me! I felt like the queen! I probably didn't have much makeup on b/c who does when they cut the grass! HAHA.

Home from farm first thing he wanted was for Uma to "talk." Note the hands...
Flying through Target b/c we all know that smile doesn't last long :)
I'm ashamed. But will say, another trip to Target, but no purchases either time...ears!
Found his calling...
I don't know how I missed this. Probably cleaning up dinner but noticed this....HA
He enjoys playdough. I'm teaching him now he has to say "bye bye" to one color before the next. So he waves it fair well.


I have about 3 more videos of Jude putting the shapes back in. He completed it totally. I figure I'm really the only one proud. You don't want to watch them all!!! ...do you? Most proud b/c it took me 2 months to figure out that I had to film in different sessions so I could upload this :)
Lol. So he's been doing this since 15 months!!

Yea we ran to Faust park with a friend! Saw the butterflies, said "duck" repeatedly, road the carousel (he was totally unimpressed), and played in the playground. Good times.

My love.

There mom! Do you see it! Jude was not shy to touch the butterflies...


Hehe. Buddy Olivia.

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment