Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Night Class

I must be bored due to the continuous posts. OH well you love it...

I realized tonight at class that I don't know anyone's name. Yep, they know mine. It's a very intimate setting really. We sit in a circle and go around talking about our triumphs, struggles, counseling kids, supervisors...and then there's me who just talks about whatever will make my professor happy that week. Really I have a list where I switch off topics weekly to make sure I "cover all grounds." Yep. What a slacker I've become. OR genius. Why don't more people do this? Orrrr everyone does does this and it took me 4 years to realize it?

We also decided that at the next class meeting we would do mock interviews. To which I replied to my professor, "I don't plan to get a job for 5+ years, so am I exempt?!" She laughed and said I will lose all my skills after 5 years. I laughed and said "You doubt my brilliance?!" That is a typical Monday night class. Only 2 left.

No comments:

Post a Comment