Friday, April 13, 2012

18 Weeks and Easter




Ah, creepy picture right!? Ha. Fetus is HIGHLY active. Moving constantly! Must be a big fetus because it rolls, kicks, stabs, already everywhere. But I mean, I do have a sweet potato in my stomach so it all makes sense now :)

Jude, John and I were all spoiled rotten for Easter. It was fabulous. I had a light week really. Class Monday night, ONLY 3 LEFT!!!!, worked Tuesday, and that is all this week! It's all really slowing down now. I think the counselors I work with are just as "burnt" out of it as I am. Oh ran to bookstore and bought cap, gown, and hood before class Monday. 70 dollars later...Ugh.

Today is a very rainy day. Jude was so sweet. Starting off reading books in the AM. I always love when he brings me one then slowly backs into my lap. So sweet. Even if it is 7 AM and my eyes are barely awake! Did our normal routine things then played downstairs for over an hour. Too funny. He acts as thought it's like Christmas every time he runs down! His eyes get huge, he squeals with excitement, charges through all the toys, and then settles for the very expected cars. Ha. Today I built our family out of Lego blocks though! I couldn't quick figure out how to create a pregnant lady so yeaaa, I'm looking nice and hot! Oh at lunch it started "booming" my code word for thunder. I don't know why I started boom. Maybe because he loves "b" words? Anyways, he's picking at his food then wait what was that?!?! "BOOOOM" Wants to jump out of his chair to see! He gets SO excited. Yeaaa I have a created a thunderstorm lover. I got him out and we ran to the front door....this is what we've always done with storms. He backs into my lap once again and we wait for the "booms." It's so cute. His excitement over the smallest things makes me happy. He may have been slightly disappointed though because there was no lightening that we could see this time. Maybe next time. He's fast asleep now, like clockwork daily at noon, and it's now my time to relax, write, read, school stuff, or just be lazy! Sometimes these 2 hours fly though :)

Run, run, run. Loves running. Maybe a runner like me?
Easter
LOVED searching for eggs out front!
3 men and a baby...
Hoppy Easter.
The Easter bunny.

Hehe, blankie!
Playing peek a boo.


He was just goofy here.

He complains and complains that this truck isn't turning "onnnnn," I run all the way upstairs, grab the batteries, and come down to replace to find that he only wants to play with the screwdriver now. Sigh.

18 weeks. Thought I'd try a different view. Flattering right?
Box Boy! Maybe he will take over SEMO box company! Watch out Poopa!

No comments:

Post a Comment