Friday, October 8, 2010

"Quit Monkeying Around!"

Week Two of October: "Quit Monkeying Around"

Well, here we are on the second week. Funny. My dad sent me an email saying there are 5 FRIDAYS, 5 SATURDAYS, and 5 SUNDAYS in October. Sigh. Cool for some, but to John and I this means we need another belly painting idea and another week in October to anticipate our little ones arrival. Oh well, I suppose we'll enjoy the quiet time painting! We felt it was only appropriate to have some type of "jungle animal" to paint. I mean A: the fetus clearly jumps around like a monkey inside me, and B: our nursery theme is jungle so I, I mean the belly, fits perfectly in with the room :) What do you think? I think I like it better than the world. However, whatever we paint next week, I'll like better than the two :)





No comments:

Post a Comment