Sunday, October 3, 2010

"We've Got the Whole World in Our Hands" 34.5w

Week One: "Four Weeks of October Painting"

Well, here I am on this cool Sunday sipping my hot chocolate :) I LOVE this weather! It's perfect! Especially considering that I am ALWAYS HOT! This weather is great for a pregnant woman. Well, I can't contain my excitement and John gave me the A-Ok to post this now! The surprise is this: (First though, totally not what you wanted most likely ((nope, still don't know the gender)) but I have been sooo excited to do this for pretty much the entire pregnancy! This is the whole point to have a belly! Ha, okay maybe not but here goes) each week in October (if we make it through all of them), we will be painting my belly something different! Yep, see you were so excited and now you're thinking "Really, that's it!?" Ha, but it means a lot to us! We've got 4ish ideas and will be having the "Four Weeks of October Painting." This week, if you haven't already figured it out "We've got the whole world in our hands." We thought this was cute and appropriate to our feelings of the baby! So here goes!!! *John is the artist. Not sure why he put a volcano in South America though ;) I mean, come on, I can't be expected to do all this! I am only talented at writing backwards, up-side down!








Umm the order of the pictures is off, but you get the general idea! Yes, we specifically did pink and blue after debating whether to make the land brown or green. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment